Setting Up Your Art Shop + Creating Products
To create your first product with good SEO for Google:
- Click “Products” then “Add New Product”
- In the Product Name give your product a name. Lets say “Harbour Sunset”
- Upload a picture. The upload form says max 32mb. It is best to ignore that and upload a file under 1mb since the site will automatically resize your photo anyway and uploading a smaller file will result in a speedier set up.
- Enter a price. (You can later reduce the price for a scheduled amount of time if you wish’)
- Select a category from the drop down box.
- Select two product tags
- In the next field enter a short description.
- After the page refreshes, scroll down and enter a full detailed description in the “Description” field in this format for good Google SEO (Search Enging Optimisation)
Select Bold for the heading
and start the description with the title eg:
Harbour sunset is a tranquil painting of the Sydney Harbour Bridge etc
- Tick the sold individually box (to prevent two sales at the same time)
- Optionally enter a message to the buyer to be included in the email they receive after buying art.
- OPtionally untick the product reviews box
- Save the product
Your work has now been submitted for review and will be live on the site normally within a few hours.
You will receive an email when it is published
You can delete it yourself if you sell it elsewhere